Marina Del Rey, CA. 90292
I have been involved with many different businesses, but Real Estate has been a part of my career as far back as I can remember. It started with being my grandfather’s little helper when I was old enough to walk, helping him with plumbing repair work. I have experience and worked in most areas of real estate and construction, built many residential homes and some commercial buildings. First licensed as a real estate agent in 1986, I have been involved in the transactional side ever since.
Real Estate and Property Management
Marina del Rey
2013 to present
Licensed Real Estate Agent in California and Washington States.
- Project management on several construction/remodel projects.
- Represented both buyers and sellers on various properties for sale – both domestic and commercial.
- Property Management including leasing properties for owners both short term and long term.
- Coordinated purchase of properties in Croatia for development.
SECURING YOUR NAME
Newport Beach, Marina del Rey, CA
December 2009 to 2012
- Web based business pertaining to marketing various internet products including websites, domain names, tech support and consulting. Get all the products you need right now at www.SecuringYourNames.com and www.SecuringYourName.com
LAW OFFICES OF CRISTALLI & SAGGESE –
732 South Sixth Street, Las Vegas, NV
May 2005 to December 2009
American Realty and Property Management
(Member of Las Vegas Association of Realtors)
Real Estate Division of Law Office
- Put to work all my prior experiences to become a valuable member of the Cristalli & Saggese team.
- Active Real Estate agent in conjunction with my employment at the Law office.
- Primary duties at the law office dealt with all aspects of real estate issues, property management, transactional, commercial and residential.
- Fully responsible for the management and maintance of the Cristalli & Saggese building a 15000 sqft multi tenant office building. Maintained fire- safety and security, all tenant improvements, leasing, collections and profit and loss.
- Involved with short sales, foreclosure, bankruptcy, loan modification, mediation and credit issues.
- Monitor tenant relations including analyzing, abstracting and monitoring leases, reviewing tenant billings, analyzing lease clauses, preparing leasing/tenant reports, enforcing tenant compliance, and ensuring that all landlord obligations are fulfilled
- Provide explanations and solutions for financial performance
WORLD MOTORS/ WORLD SIGNS & GRAPHICS –
540 E. Church Street, Jasper Georgia
January 2003 to May 2005
Owner/President– Oversaw the day to day operations of these three businesses primarily in an owner/operator capacity.
- Oversaw the day-to-day operations of the car lot and car rental location. A focus on collectable cars in conjunction with a “buy here, pay here” operation.
- Set up and managed the sign shop with an emphasis on fabrication and high quality printing and design capability, servicing local and national businesses owners.
- Set revenue goals and maintained a plan of action for achieving those goals.
- Ensured that Rent-A-Car’s customer service standards were being met.
- Managed the team members’ job performance.
- Responsible for development of all team members.
- Various Auction experiences including auto, real-estate and collectable. Thousands of hours at various types of auctions.
- Evaluate risk management programs, helping to balance growth while reducing charge-off losses and maintaining revenue.
- Audit business processes to ensure policies are followed accordingly.
STEEL & STONE ENTERPRIZES –
540 E. Church Street, Jas per Georgia
1995 to September 2005
Owner / President
- Complex residential, custom home building & commercial construction; knowledge of foundations, associated concrete tasks, from layout with plans, participation in construction, to full completion of scope.
- Working knowledge and experience with associated areas, such as, but not limited to, heavy machinery, grading, block walls, retaining walls, drainage, flat-work, etc.
DELAWARE DIAGNOSTICS DELAWARE
1990 to 1995
- Responsible for the set up management and operations of a functional assessment rehabilitation center in conjunction with fox run chiropractors office and health unlimited fitness center. Basically providing computerized functional assessments as clients start and finish there rehabilitation program.
LOS ANGELES – UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Emergency credential certification substitute teacher
- Taught in areas that were considered “war zones” at the time – such as Compton and Watts and other areas that where very difficult to keep teachers.
GEORGE FOLLMER PORSCHE, AUDI & SUBARU DEALERSHIP
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of new car sales, finance and warranty department
- Top producer in the sales dept for the entire term of my employment.
- Interesting opportunity; sold Arnold Schwarzenegger two new Porsches.
Education & Technical Skills
State University of New York College at BUFFALO 1981-1986
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Extensive on the job training and continuing education through out a career in various fields.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel,
Personal & professional references available upon request.
Sailed a 42 foot sailboat from Croatia, via Greece to Italy over two summer periods in 2016/2017. Became an accomplished sailor in the process.